Our team is looking for a
Student Assistant in Social Media Management (m/f/d)
HOURLY SCOPE: approx. 15-20 hours/week
What to expect:
• In collaboration with our content creator, you create creative posts, stories and reels and are primarily responsible for the texts and interaction with our followers.
• You organise and support product shoots
• You will help to increase our social media reach through targeted strategies to increase brand awareness, community activity, customer dialogue and promotion of the online shop
• You create reports of the social media activities
• You are the contact person for influencer cooperations and maintain the press contacts
That’s what you bring:
• You are studying for a Master’s degree in marketing, media, communication, business studies or similar.
• You have an infectious personality and are passionate about fashion and social media.
• You have organisational talent and can put yourself in the shoes of our target group.
• Maybe you also like to be in front of the camera yourself
• You always have your finger on the pulse, are trend-conscious and always know what’s hot on the social media platforms
• You have a flair for language, strong communication skills and creativity
• Ideally, you already have experience in social media management
• You are active on Instagram yourself
• Ideally, you are already familiar with targeted advertising via the usual social media channels
• You work in a structured and independent manner
• You have a good command of written and spoken German and English
• You have at least 15 hours per week
You can look forward to that:
• A young, dynamic team
• Flat hierarchies, a lot of personal responsibility and great creative freedom
• Free, self-determined work in which the opinion of every team member is heard and carries weight
• A bright, open office in the middle of the Belgian Quarter
• Flexible working hours and home office options
And that’s us:
We are IVI Collection, an internationally active fashion label from Cologne, which is particularly known for its variety of exclusive prints on precious natural materials.
We look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
IVI GmbH, Bismarckstraße 50, D-50672 Köln